Going Meta (1): Responses to responses [pdf]
Fastwrite: Take a few minutes to write a brief comment in reply to a post that you’d like to say something back to, but haven’t yet had time to do so. See if you can link your comment to a particular moment in Davidson’s text.
Going Meta (2): #685dw
x4: Concept in 60
(Composed in English 211s, Duke University, Spring 2013)
- Katherine Craven: Flying
- Stephanie Dudzinski: Do Soul Mates Exist?
- Meredith Gunder and Steven Slywa: What the Frack?
- Matt Marriott and Mike Moverman: Who Said Brainstorming Couldn’t Be Fun?
- Hannah Hayward: 1 LDR in 1 Minute
Thinking about Twitter
- Anne Trubek, 2011, Why Tweet?
- 435 Digital, 2011, Social Media Icon: @JayRosen_NYU Explains How He Tweets
- Tues, 3/04, 4:00 pm: Post x4, Concept in 60, to this site.
- Thurs, 3/06, 4:00 pm: Read Trubek and Rosen on Twitter. Post at least one example of each of Trubek’s four types of tweets (headlines, questions, quips, responses) to #685dw. If possible, try to do this work on Thursday, so these tweets are near the top of the feed.